We are happy to now mark this issue as resolved, our monitoring has shown that all messaging continued to flow normally since full service was restored at 18:27 NZDT this evening.
Messages on affected Australia route first started queuing at 17:21 NZDT (04:21 UTC). Since 18:27 NZDT (05:27 UTC) messaging returned to normal for the affected transports.
Between 18:27 NZDT (05:27 UTC) and 19:59 NZDT (06:59 UTC) we observed that the queued messages were resending at a slower rate, and so at 20:00 NZDT (07:00 UTC) we forcefully flushed the remaining queued messages to be resent immediately.
All queued messages were fully cleared by 20:14 NZDT (07:14 UTC)
We will continue to work towards fixing the root cause of todays issue.
If you require further investigation, please contact our support team.
Thank you for your patience.
Modica Support Teamsupport@modicagroup.com
Jan 14, 20:48 NZDT
We have identified the issue and a work around has been put in place.
Omni1 and Omni2, SMS to Australia may be experiencing delayed delivery.
As our servers were unavailable, Mobile originated(MO) responses were held at the carrier end . These messages are being slowly accepted by us now.
We will continue to monitor our queues and update in the next 30 mins.
If you any queries related to this issue, please send through an email to email@example.com
Jan 14, 18:37 NZDT
We have identified a connectivity issue with our route to Australia.
NZ clients using Omni and Omni2, sending SMS to Australia might experience some issues.
We are currently investigating this matter and will post more information in the next 30mins.
Jan 14, 18:08 NZDT