We are pleased to confirm that the connection with 2 Degrees NZ has remained up and stable since it recovered at 23:15 NZST (11:15 UTC) we are now marking this incident as resolved.
We are awaiting a response from 2 Degrees regarding the cause etc.
If you require further investigation, please contact our support team. Thank you for your patience.
Modica Support Teamsupport@modicagroup.com